Powered by brackets

Medaka Box 45

Rubber balls are responsible for 95% of deaths by tripping. The other 5% is idiocy.

So continuing on our quest to catch up on Medaka Box, here’s chapter 45.
If you thought that things got real last time, things get even more real now.

Medaka Box Chapter 45


5 comments on “Medaka Box 45

  1. Haesslich
    April 17, 2010

    Now this is getting ridiculous. But at least we’re getting Hot Kikaijima to make up for it.

  2. ep
    April 17, 2010

    what is the gif from?

  3. Ano
    April 17, 2010

    Thanks Cross!

  4. Anonymous
    May 10, 2010

    i would also like to know where this gif is from O_O?

  5. Anonymous
    May 15, 2010

    Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode Season 2

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


This entry was posted on April 17, 2010 by in Joint, Manga, Medaka Box.
%d bloggers like this: